Wednesday, August 18, 2010

the temptation of you....

he only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it.  ~Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray, 1891  


Oh my God, look what I've done... 
I've seen your rain, and felt your warm sun 
I promised I'd be safe to keep from your sin 
I can not believe the mess that I am in!   


You never knew the impact did you? 
That soft smile, the tender kiss, your endless clues 
How my life would turn over, my world would shake 
Now I have pushed the limit, raising our stake.   


Your body is so warm next to me, 
I don't ever think that I can be free 
of these feelings, this emotional rush 
the lure of your kisses so soft and so lush   


I need you now, right here without wait 
My world now is in such a wonderful state 
It's more than lust, so much more than infatuation 
I never expected you to accept my invitation...   


So here we are, just the two of us...the lights are dimmed,
the taste of your kiss, the scent of your skin 
no talk of mistrust Tomorrow will come, and we'll face the sun 
Tonight it's you and me...together as one.   


No time for questions, no need for idle talk 
the distractions, and silly thoughts will just make us walk 
Give into these feelings for just one night. 
We'll take our time and make sure that it's right.   


This desire I feel way deep down inside 
The one I am so afraid to confide 
It explodes from me, in wave after wave 
Your body, your soul, your love ... I crave.  

No comments:

Post a Comment