Thursday, August 19, 2010

Click...


But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
`How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
`You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'

Click....
It's cold here...
this place, this place in my mind where I go when the world screams too much.
It's dark here. I close my eyes and let go of all my fears, all my pain.
Nothing can touch me, no one can hurt me.
I can't be deceived by beauty,
I can't be lured by temptation.

Click...
It's cold here...
I come here to be free from it all.
I come to be at peace with my demons.
Where is this place?
This place deep inside my mind where there is nothing.

Click...
It's cold here...
This place is my secret place...
my comfort zone, where only I can come...
and be alone.
I like this place.

Click... 
It's cold here...
slowly I will emerge from my dark place,
slowly I will feel the warmth of the sun on my face,
I may let go of the pain, let go of the sorrow.
I lock the door to my secret place.

Click...
I am not cold any more.
I do not seek the darkness.
but it remains, a part of me...
it's there, it always has been.
and there it will remain
until I can see your beauty once again.
Click....

No comments:

Post a Comment