Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The kiss...



Image
"A man had given all other bliss, and all his worldly worth for this, to waste his whole heart in one kiss upon her perfect lips."~ Alfred Tennyson


Sensual kiss upon my lips
is worth all of my trips
soft and sweet, the wonderful taste
it is something I will never waste.

The kiss you give me is sure to tease
with time it becomes one that pleases
Your kiss is something that I need
More than one is not be greed.

Sexy, silky, spicy and slow
Sure to melt the coldest snow
Your face, your eyes, your mouth and nose
Making me forget all of my woes

Time stands still with you in my arms
I have fallen for all of your charms
Your kiss sends me to places anew
all these things I know are true.

I never imagined a kiss so fine
your lips so soft, tasting like wine
If per chance a kiss to keep
To sooth my burning soul so deep.

I'll never want for anything more
your kiss I will forever adore
the love in my heart is growing fast
making me forget the past

Today, tomorrow and well beyond
Your kiss I'll remember when I'm gone
That moment in time when you kissed me,
that moment in time when our love came to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment